Super Mario Galaxy map based on the Nintendo famous series is now made available for minecraft.
What you need to do is travel between the 7 galaxy and find gold blocks to re-power the Grand Star!
Almost everyone that play this map agrees that it is an Epic map with fun game-play, as expected from a map that was based on a series that lasted from the 90’s console till now.
Designer of Super Mario Galaxy has recently update map with more refine game-play. If you have tried this map before then expect to see more loots, more challenges and 2 new places to explore.
Map is made playable with latest version of minecraft 1.7.x
- Added new central hub the Comet Observatory!
- All chests revamped with better loots
- Many Glitches fixed
- Upgrades to all current Galaxies
- 2 New places to explore in the Dusty Dune Galaxy and Barron Brr’s Frozen peak
How to Install Map
- Download map according to your version
- Extract the .zip or .rar file.
- Go to start menu and search %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft\saves.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start Minecraft.