Red Emblem CTM Minecraft Map has crazy amount of random, hidden, special, and named chest. Almost every area has it’s own custom mob, along with other custom and normal mobs. The map works by dungeons, and not all dungeons contain wool, but instead, awesome game-changing loot! Difficulty balancing was something Zer0_Glyph focused on a lot in this map, trying to make it as good as I can.
1) Find and complete the Wool Monument
2) Find wool in chests scattered around the map, do not use string or dye for wool
3) Use at least easy, never peaceful
4) Do not leave the map boundaries
5) Survive in any way you can think of/possible
6) You can otherwise use string and dye for decoration, beds or anything else.
7) You may not pick up, craft, or move Ender Chests.