Minecraft Metal gear Solid : Shadow Moses Map server is made by Reichenstein7 . He is such a hardcore fan that he made a minecraft server based on Metal Gear Series hot topic : Shadow Moses island.
This island, codenamed “Shadow Moses”, is the site of a nuclear weapons disposal facility. The forces that seized this island, led by a mercenary known as Liquid Snake, have acquired the nuclear-capable mecha, Metal Gear REX, and are threatening the U.S government with a nuclear reprisal if they do not receive the remains of the “legendary mercenary” Big Boss within 24 hours.
Client: 1.7.9 above only
Minecraft Metal gear Solid : Shadow Moses is an Adventure map that has levels that depicts all the fights that happened in that island.
If you happen to read the comment below, Reichenstein7 himself informed us of his new finish version of MGS: Shadow Moses. The new completed map sizes is 91.06 MB in size and here we uploaded new screenshots from the new finish version.
- Dock – Starting area for Metal Gear Solid.
- Dock Elevator to Heliport.
- Heliport / entrance to Tank Hanger
- Tank Hanger (All basments complete in detail)
- The Zombie thinks he’s Shalashaska (Revolver Ocelot) =)
- Snow Canyon at night, connecting the Tank Hanger to the Nuclear Warhead STorage Facility
- Entrance to the Nuclear Warhead Storage Facility
- Nuclear Warhead Storage Facility (Complete with detailed basements)
- Bonus playable area beside and behind the Nuclear Warhead Storage Facility
- Electrafied Floor, B2, on the way to Otacon’s Lab.
- The hallway where the Cyborg Ninja killed a troup of Gnome Soldiers. (Complete with sound)
- Otacon’s Office. – “Colonel, that ninja was Grey Fox!”
- Trough in the Snowfield where you first meat Sniper Wolf, onlooking the Communications towers.
- Communications Towers / Snowfield overview.
- The Foundry – Snake, its time to switch to disc 2
- Looking down from the ledge to the door that will lead to the freezer and the Vulcan Raven boss fight.
Game Play & Features
Bonus map areas from VR missions, Metal Gear Solid 4, Podcasts and print material.
Eastereggs such as a nod to the dream sequence from MGS3 “Guy Savage” where you can play another as of yet unreleased Minecraft adventure map from Doom II, and the hidden Creepotans spread out through each area, plus many more!
- Custom Minecraft Adventure Launcher
- Commentary and in-depth storyline from the original Metal Gear Solid
- Bonus side missions and stories
- Working redstone machinery
- Huge explorable world of Shadow Moses Island
- Extensive boss fights modeled after the originals
- Hidden areas and working vents, shafts, and sewers
- No complicated mods to install, built for Vanilla Minecraft
- Tons of content
Custom Launcher Features:
- Set Gametype
- Set game difficulty
- Delete player data and start a new game.
- Save player data and location
- Restore the map to its original state while keeping player data.
Minecraft Server IP
MGS : Shadow Moses Map