Minecraft Exodus Season 1 is a pretty big scale online multiplayer map where 1-4 players will be place in different extreme situation in every season for the sake of a certain TV show entertainment which ironically same as what our TV reality show is about these days..
In Exodus the player must find a way to return home by defeating four different episode in the midst of Zombie Apocalypse . Player must conquer the undead hordes and bring enjoyment to minecraft living rooms. Those that succeed will make it to the end of the show and receive 1 million grand prize of Emeralds and the EXODUS title!
Your win or lose will be determined by viewers that will vote their favorites and and least favorites player and you will received rewards or penalty depends on the results.
Client: Minecraft 1.8 above
Settings and Requirements
- Players: 1 – 4 (Choose between single player or multiplayer at beginning of map)
- Version: Snapshot 14w20b (minimum) [1.8+]
- Play Time: 2 – 3 hours
- Difficulty: Harder than Normal (But not that Difficult)
- Game rules: Are set upon choosing single player or multiplayer mode.
- Render Distance: May bug if you play on anything lower than 7.
- A Co-op Multiplayer competition adventure streamed to millions of viewers!
- Popularity Votes from the viewers!
- Lots of Zombie Slaying (Other mobs too)
- 4 Unique Bosses!
- Tons of Loot!
- Optional Areas!
- Different Environments: (City, Underground, Wilderness, Inside, Lab)
- Craft your own items!
- New 1.8 features!
- Over 3000 Command Blocks!
- Puzzles (including: Moving Parkour course, riddles, sliders, and a layered maze)
- Arena style play without feeling like an arena map!
- A Progressive storyline!
- Custom Rankings!
- Loads of secrets!
- An epic Finale and After Show!