Capture The Flag Map! is the 2020 version of the map made available for Minecraft.
Yes there was a similar map made before but this one has been updated to 2020.
As always this map supports Minecraft online multiplayer sessions.
- NO breaking blocks!!
- Make sure everyone has selected their team
- Start in your coloured teams semi-circle in the centre
- Someone press the Start button to begin
- Run to your base and up the ladders to equip yourself
- Run to the other teams base to capture a flag
- Collect ONE flag at a time (for your whole team)
- Drop the flag in the hopper inside your own base (in the back room)
- If you collect one of your own teams flags, place it back on the stand before doing anything else. Do not keep it in your inventory
- Once all the enemy team’s flags have been collected, the game will end and teleport everyone into the middle.
- Click the Reset button to play again.
- Automatic team selector, and dyed armor to display your team colours.
- Enchanted weapons
- Beacons that track the current flags captured
- Detectable message when flags have been picked up/dropped/captured
- Reset button to easily start the game again!